5 reasons why you need these guitar leads…
While gigging regularly, we’ve used/tripped over many guitar leads (and drunken drummers). So we’ve learnt a few things about guitar cables, and what you really need from them. Here’s 5 reasons why you need these No Bull Music Gear guitar leads in your setup:
- KEEPS YOUR SIGNAL CLEAN: Shielded Noiseless (not just Low Noise) oxygen-free Copper cable and high grade Gold-Tipped Male Jack connector plugs ensures you don’t sacrifice any tone or quality from your guitar signal – unlike cheap, unshielded cables.
- VERSATILE ACROSS YOUR RIG: The gold tip jack plugs can be utilised across any instrument with a 1/4″ jack socket – guitar, bass, semi acoustic, electro acoustic, keyboards, electric Ukulele, Mandolin, electric violins, effects pedals, foot switch
- WON’T LET YOU DOWN: Aside from the LIFETIME WARRANTY, this Professional cable is securely locked inside the 6.35mm Jack plug – so the lead can’t be ripped away from the plug by unruly bass players or stage crashers!
- EASILY IDENTIFIABLE CABLES: Available in Green, Red, Blue, Yellow and Black to help differentiate your cables within your own setup – or from everyone elses.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: Never need to buy another cable again. No Bull Music Gear have you covered – if your cable fails due to manufacturing defects – it will just be replaced!