The most essential item in your baby swim kit is your Happy Nappy. In fact, most baby swim schools in the UK now recommend that all of their babies wear one. After-all, the idea is that you go swimming with your baby not with the contents of his or her leaking nappy! They are made of 1mm supple, stretchy neoprene and finished with super soft, snug fitting, deep bands of fabric with a high rubber content to keep all nasties inside. Designed by us with swim teachers, parents and babies in mind! So simple and yet so effective, no ties, no Velcro, no elastic. IT WORKS!! Can be worn with or without a conventional swim nappy – a liner is advised for ease of cleaning. Tested and improved upon with the leading UK swim teachers. Sizes from premature/birth. Age: 12-24 months. Material: 1mm Neoprene & nylon/elastane. Leg Width: 26-29.5 cm. Weight: 13-18 kg. Size: XL.
- The original reusable neoprene swim-nappy design by Splash About – SPF50+
- Recommended and insisted upon by most UK baby and toddler swimming schools
- Dramatically reduces leaks of embarrassing solids and expensive pool closures by keeping all nasties inside
- Can be worn with or without disposable swim nappy underneath, liner is advised for ease of cleaning
- Part of the brand new SS14 Collections range