FEATURES OF THE SPEEDO MENS ENDURANCE + KOLEIDO ALLOVER DIGITAL V AQUASHORT: Fascinating & intricate new print from Speedo’s Competitive Range for SS16 Harlequin design of deep black with a kaleidoscope light effect 27cm leg length Drawstring waist Front lining “Endurance +” and “Speedo” logos Endurance plus fabric contains no elastane and will not suffer chlorine degradation* Twenty times more fade resistance than conventional elastane swimwear Four way stretch technology for improved fit and freedom of movement. Improved snag resistance Fast drying finish UVA & UVB protection Composition: 53% Polyester / 47% PBT Colour: Black / Fluo Green / Fluo Yellow *Usage: This aquashort has been proven to offer exceptional chlorine and fade resistance. To ensure this, please do follow the care instructions provided with the garment. These swimming trunks should be rinsed with non-chlorinated water after use and allowed to dry naturally. Where this care is not taken, the lifespan of the garment may be significantly affected. About: Speedo® is the world’s leading swimwear brand. The credibility of the brand is underpinned by technology, design and innovation. Since the brand’s inception on Bondi Beach, Australia in 1928, Speedo has continually expanded its product line over the years and is now sold in more than 170 countries worldwide. Speedo’s heritage is encompassed by its preeminence in competitive swimming, where more Olympic Gold Medals have been won wearing Speedo® swimwear than any other swimming brand.
- Performance – men’s aquaShorts designed to meet the needs of competitive swimmers
- Comfortable – drawstring waist for enhanced comfort and a confident fit
- Endurance+ fabric -100% chlorine-resistant, quick-drying and engineered to last longer
- Superb fade-resistance – endurance+ fabric is 20 times more fade resistant than conventional swimwear
- Freedom to move – snag-resistant fabric uses 4-way stretch technology for added comfort and softness