Premium Guitar / Instrument Cable (Yellow, 30ft / 10m, Straight to Right Angle Plugs) – Achieve a Cleaner Signal via a Heavy Duty Pro 1/4″ Jack to Jack Noiseless Mono Lead – Coloured Link Lead to Amplifier / Amp + Free Cable Tie
5 reasons why you need these guitar leads…
While gigging regularly, we’ve used/tripped over many guitar leads (and drunken drummers). So we’ve learnt a few things about guitar cables, and what you really need from them. Here’s 5 reasons why you need these No Bull Music Gear guitar leads in your setup:
They keep your sound intact This high grade oxygen-free copper guitar cable won’t eat away at your tone, noiseless guitar cable means that (unlike cheaper cables) you won’t get that awful ‘rattling’ sound degrading your sound everytime you move around. Gold plated tips aid conductivity to keep your signal strong.
You’ll never have to dispose of a guitar leadLifetime warranty on every cable? No problem. If it stops working, you’re covered. Your No Bull Guitar Lead is a friend for life. Think how much money you’ll save…
You can’t rip the cable from the plug when someone stands on your guitar leadIt can happen when you play live. Singer stands on your guitar lead while you’re moving around, your cheap cable rips away from the plug, then no-one can hear you. No Bull cables are automatically gripped by the internal mechanism of jack plug, meaning they won’t rip away. Other cables which use ‘spring cable relief (basically a spring stuck out of the plug) tend to lose the spring quickly, then the lead is very easy to rip away from the plug.
You can choose your perfect guitar cable Available in various lengths (6m/20ft is recommended for live use, the shorter lengths are more suited to studio/bedroom use), various colours to help you differentiate guitar leads for
- KEEPS YOUR SIGNAL CLEAN: Shielded Noiseless (not just Low Noise) oxygen-free Copper cable and high grade Gold-Tipped Male Jack connector plugs ensures you don’t sacrifice any tone or quality from your guitar signal – unlike cheap, unshielded cables.
- VERSATILE ACROSS YOUR RIG: The gold tip jack plugs can be utilised across any instrument with a 1/4″ jack socket – guitar, bass, semi acoustic, electro acoustic, keyboards, electric Ukulele, Mandolin, electric violins, effects pedals, foot switch
- WON’T LET YOU DOWN: Aside from the LIFETIME WARRANTY, this Professional cable is securely locked inside the 6.35mm Jack plug – so the lead can’t be ripped away from the plug by unruly bass players or stage crashers!
- EASILY IDENTIFIABLE CABLES: Available in Green, Red, Blue, Yellow and Black to help differentiate your cables within your own setup – or from everyone elses.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: Never need to buy another cable again. No Bull Music Gear have you covered – if your cable fails due to manufacturing defects – it will just be replaced!
Click Here For More Information
Tagged (Yellow), 30ft, Achieve, Amplifier, Angle, Cable, Cleaner, COLOURED, Duty, FREE, Guitar, Heavy, Instrument, Jack, Lead, link, Mono, Noiseless, Plugs, premium, Right, Signal, straight. Bookmark the permalink.