INBUS the original is the choice of tradesmen and DIY-ers since 1934. INBUS is a leading manufacturer of hex keys with companies based in Breckerfeld in Hagen in Nordrhein-Westfalen. INBUS manufactures a complete range at this site in Germany.
For everyone the right tool
As a specialist in hex wrenches INBUS provides a full range of tools for professional demands. Among other things, this includes a Metric range and imperial hex wrenches, wrenches with various handle variants and colour-coded products for workshops, fine mechanical jobs, repairs, or model building.
The quality of INBUS products is achieved through high-quality material and state-of-the-art manufacturing. Quality means in hex keys, primarily high dimensional accuracy, clean processing, durability and strength. INBUS meets these demans in particular dimensions. The ISO-certification is obviously there.
The INBUS® brand (DE 477514) is a trademark of INBUS IP GmbH, Breckerfeld, Germany.
- CONTENT – original INBUS® hex key set. Sizes: 1.5mm | 2mm | 2.5mm | 3mm | 4mm | 5mm | 6mm | 8mm | 10mm – MADE IN GERMANY
- INBUS® – the original since 1934. The INBUS® brand stands for the highest quality and as the specialist Hex socket wrenches and screws
- COLOUR-CODED – quickly find the right size thanks to the colorful wrenches. The colour coating improves hold in the hand
- SHORT – save space and work in tight spaces with this short version
- MATERIAL – high quality chrome vanadium steel (CV), outer surface nickel plating. The high quality CV steel will achieve a high degree of dimensional accuracy, durability and resistence of the hex wrenches. GUARANTEE – 10-year guarantee for all original INBUS® Tools