Ganvol 40 pcs 20cm Male to Female Solderless Flexible Breadboard Jumper Cable Wire for Arduino, Raspberry Pi Model A / Model B 1 1+ 2 3 / Computer Module / Zero
1Pin male to 1pin female header with both end.
Compatible with 2.54mm mil spacing pin headers.
Can used for PCB project, pc motherboard etc.
Allow you plug and unplug easily for prototyping.
Product Name: Jumper Wire
Type: 1 Pin Plug
Material: Copper Plated
Each Length (Approx): 20cm
Pin Spacing: 2.54mm
1 set of 40 pcs
1 x 40 Jumper Wire (Male to Female)
- 1Pin male to 1pin female header with both end. Compatible with 2.54mm mil spacing pin headers. Plug and unplug easily for prototyping.
- Always short of connection wires for prototyping use and Dev work of Arduino Uno R3/ Raspberry Pi project? Get one of these handy Ganvol jumper wire ribbons. Useful to have them in your parts box. Perfect for the beginner or for anyone into hobby electronics such as Arduinos and Rasperberry Pi that needs more wires.
- Work well with breadboards but are also good for wiring sensor boards and so on and save having loads of individual wires. Absolutely fine for using with solder less breadboards. Eliminates the need to perform soldering (no need to slave over a hot soldering iron to make this lot!).
- They come attached to each other and just need to be peeled away like cheese strings. You can easily peel off the number of wires required. So cable management far easier.
- The wires are really well colored, including black and red wires (live and ground). Ideal if you want to use them for Serial Communication (no mess with the identification). Highly recommend for all circuit development projects.