It is a known problem and a challenging situation: underwear being visible through a fine blouse, especially the bra, or sweat leaving unpleasant stains under the arms. Transparent underwear can be pretty in private but is rather not appropriate in business life.
Many women choose to wear a tank top to cover their bra, yet it does not provide hygiene and protection, especially under the arms. Many fabrics used for outerwear tend to stimulate perspiration with the consequence of embarrassing sweat marks on the blouse, sometimes even on the blazer. ALBERT KREUZ, established producer of men’s business underwear, now offers the first women’s undershirt to wear under a business outfit.
The beige business undershirt is ideal under any blouse and blazer. Only high-quality cotton with a small part of spandex is used. Moisture can be absorbed and diffused without leaving marks on the outerwear. The undershirt stays invisible and does not appear through the blouse. The deep V-neckline is tailored in a special way to cover the bra perfectly to ensure that it is not visible. The extra-long cut and the slender waist shape guarantee a perfect fit. The undershirt cannot slip out of the skirt or trousers.
The advantages of ALBERT KREUZ:
• Invisible thanks to the nude colour
• Special deep-V neck to ensure the bra is hidden
• Slim fit, waist shape and extra-long – fits like a second skin
• Short sleeves to absorb moisture avoiding sweat stains
• Premium quality Made in Germany
Normal washing program 60° C / 140° F
Iron only moderately hot, max. 150° C / 300° F
Dryer: Care program
Do not bleach
Do not dry-clean
- Ideal women’s underwear: skin-coloured undershirt that stays invisible under any blouse and covers the bra
- The nude colour avoids contrasts with the own skin tone: properly dressed in business life with underwear staying invisible and protecting hygienically from sweat
- Extra deep-V neck – covers perfectly the bra and ensures it is not visible
- Especially long, slim fit, waist shape – fits like a second skin, does not slip out of the skirt or trousers – no bothering neck tag
- Finest stretch-cotton of the premium brand ALBERT KREUZ Made in Germany